Providing efficient and aggressive representation for every client, in every case
Debt Collection Notice
Bodie Enger Law, LLC does engage in debt collection. Please be advised that contact from Bodie Enger Law, LLC may be an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Subrogation
- Judgment Recovery
Sara Lukrafka joined Bodie Enger Law as an associate in 2019. Sara focuses on insurance subrogation recovery, particularly in the areas of property and automobile claims. Prior to joining Bodie Enger Law, Sara was a student attorney for the Veteran's Advocacy Project, specializing in veteran appeals with the US Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims and obtaining veteran benefits through the Veteran's Administration.
Sara attended the University of Southern Florida where she graduated with a B.A. in Economics. Following graduation, Sara later attended and received her law degree from The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she was the president of the Student Bar Association, a Judicial Intern with the 2nd Judicial District Court, and received awards for excellence in leadership.
- Colorado, 2019
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Honors: Student Bar Association President
- Major: Banking, Corporate, Finance and Securities Law
- University of Southern Florida
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Major: Economics
- Veterans Advocacy Project - University of Denver, Student Attorney
- Lutheran Medical Center - Volunteer