Providing efficient and aggressive representation for every client, in every case
Colin L. Enger
Debt Collection Notice
Bodie Enger Law, LLC does engage in debt collection. Please be advised that contact from Bodie Enger Law, LLC may be an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
- Insurance Subrogation
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Personal Injury Litigation
Colin Enger founded Bodie Enger Law with Bryant Bodie in 2015 to focus on insurance subrogation claims and commercial litigation disputes. Colin handles complex subrogation and litigation matters including professional liability, premises liability, fire/flood property losses, product defect claims, trucking collisions, governmental immunity, and more. Colin is licensed to practice in Colorado and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
Colin Enger is an experienced trial attorney with over 40 jury trials as primary counsel. Colin has been selected as a Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Since dedicating his practice to insurance subrogation and commercial litigation, Colin successfully recovers millions in judgments and settlements for his clients every year.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Honors: Civil Rights Law Clinic, Student Attorney
- Honors: Scholastic Excellence Award, Legal Writing
- Law Review: DU Law Review, Senior Editor
- New Mexico State University
- Honors: Outstanding Graduating Senior Award
- Major: Business Marketing
- Colorado State Public Defender, Trial Attorney
- PGA Assistant Golf Professional