Providing efficient and aggressive representation for every client, in every case
W. Bryant Bodie
- Insurance Subrogation Law
- Business/Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
Debt Collection Notice
Bodie Enger Law, LLC does engage in debt collection. Please be advised that contact from Bodie Enger Law, LLC may be an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Bryant Bodie founded Bodie Enger Law along side Colin Enger in June of 2015 focusing on insurance subrogation, judgment recovery, and general business and commercial litigation. Bryant handles all aspects of insurance subrogation including property, auto, worker's compensation and product liability claims. Bryant is licensed to practice in Colorado and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. His practice extends into Federal bankruptcy proceedings to better serve his clients for the full duration of their case.
Bryant Bodie was recently selected as a Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2021 and 2024. As primary counsel, Bryant also successfully overturned a lower district court's ruling establishing, as a matter of first impression, vicarious liability on a car dealership for joint venture in the operation of a motor vehicle in the Colorado Court of Appeals. American Family Mutual Ins. Co. v. AN/CF Acquisition Corp. d/b/a Go Courtesy Ford, 361 p.3d 1098 (Colo. App. 2015).
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. – 2011
- Law Journal: Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Managing Editor
- University of Texas, Arlington
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business/Spanish
- American Family Mutual Ins. Co. v. AN/CF Acquisition Corp. d/b/a Go Courtesy Ford, 361 p.3d 1098 (Colo. App. 2015)
- Selected as a Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2021 and 2024